We proudly accept PayPal, money orders, cash, and personal checks for all orders placed on this site.

Midway Gardens was located in Chicago, IL until it was demolished in 1929. It was built for Edward C. Waller, Jr. in 1913. The complex covered a square block and had provisions for dining and dancing both indoor and outdoor. Arcades surrounded the courtyard. All of the windows were destroyed. Based on drawings and what was written at the time, the glass colors were white, red and black. Green may also have been used in some areas. The came was probably flat zinc. The “dancing glass” triangle made first appearance at Midway Gardens.

Chicago, IL - 1929
 
Previous House: Meyer May House   

     
Midway Gardens Clerestory Window
MIDWAY-1
22 5/8" x 26 5/8"
$11.50
 


Copyright © 2001 Prairie Designs of California. All rights reserved.
This site was designed by Red Apple Design based on the Gale House.